Fornyet arbeidstillatelse

Publisert: 11.08.2016

Offshore worker for the last 11 years. Worked after my permit expired. I was told by the heliport authorities that Spanish Residence would be sufficient. I went straight to the UDI to explain the situation and try to renew work permit. The UDI sent me directly to the police who started deportation proceedings. I have 5 days to reply in the form of a letter to the police. Are you able to provide me with legal advice? 


This is a service from den Norske Advokatforening. You may contact with any lawyer that you will find on Do a search and you will have all the contact details necessary.


Ådne Jareld, lawyer

Del denne artikkelen: