DNA-testing av far

Publisert: 09.05.2017

I am a single mom to my 6 month old baby and the father doesn't want to acknowledge my baby. I want him to undergo a DNA test. I want to know what are the rights of my baby for him to be able to stay here in Norway. He has an Italian father who was been working here in Norway for the past 7 years, but I'm not sure if he is still here in Norway right now.

I was holding a working permit for the past 2 years but unfortunately my working permit ended last December 2016, and didn't had the chance to apply for a new job since I was pregnant. So I applied for a permit based on strong humanitarian grounds, but my application is already in UNE. So I am waiting for the final decision, but I really want to stay here in Norway since I have been here for almost 6 years and I believe that I can give a better life to my son here in Norway.


You kan ask Your doctor for a DNA test, or contact Folkehelseinstituttet. About the right to stay in Norway, that is Foreign Law, you must contact UDI.

Med vennlig hilsen, advokat Anne Hazeland Tingstad

Del denne artikkelen: